The next township

Longjohn

Worked on their section of road. They sprinkled pebbles down the middle of the road. Maybe when people drive on it it will spread out and fill in those potholes.

8749C2CB-F4E5-42F9-BF3E-CFC8B9C3B2BD.jpeg.fee6c6125f74ab1e3880d652b2989fff.jpeg

My house is that white dot off to the right, different township.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Longjohn said:

They sprinkled pebbles down the middle of the road. Maybe when people drive on it it will spread out and fill in those potholes.

That was a waste of rock.  Unless the come back and grade the road soon?   I don't see the point of doing that. :scratchhead:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bikeguy said:

That was a waste of rock.  Unless the come back and grade the road soon?   I don't see the point of doing that. :scratchhead:

Local government is just like big government, they don’t care. They got paid.

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Local government is just like big government, they don’t care. They got paid.

That is shitty work. I suggest you complain. Honest, if a citizen doesn't complain...then truly nothing will be done. Every municipality is different.

We  have a metrics dashboard that shows area of city, type of  problem, which dept. is  responsible, etc. Course not everything is solved  well. Sometimes..it actually is, LJ.  'CAuse I have complained myself as a citizen over 311..and know how certain depts. respond.  

2 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

That is shitty work. I suggest you complain. Honest, if a citizen doesn't complain...then truly nothing will be done.

It’s snot my township. My township smoothed the mud out a little bit, no pebbles.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Bikeguy said:

Exactly what I was thinking. I do like the rural character