Tell Jeff I said hello.

donkpow

4 hours ago, donkpow said:

So my mom is having some anxieties about the activity that is happening right outside her door. She thinks that someone is trying to break in on a regular basis while she is there. And she thinks it is the guy who lives right down the hall.

So, when do we get the verdict on this suspicion?  We give it a week? How often was it happening (before the Ring) and when do you think we'll see it again?

• Heart 2

30 minutes ago, Airehead said:

It is probably someone who cannot remember where their own apartment is. 

It's looking like the medical person who comes in during the evening to assist the folks down the hall has a heavy gait. The lighting in the hall is motion sensitive so the lights go on high when someone walks through. When he walks by my mom's door, he casts a shadow on the floor and under the door. Easily visible from inside the apartment. The doors are designed to be self closing in case of fire. They close and latch on their own. They also rattle a bit because weather strip or cushions would interfere with the closing. 

These details correlate with the description she has provided me in describing the 'harassment'. Plus the guy who lives down the hall gives out a creepy vibe.

I deduced this with one observation of the camera feed. I told my mom but she doesn't believe me. My brother also has doubts. Frankly, I am little disappointed, too. I was hoping to throw somebody off the balcony.

• Hugs 1

4 minutes ago, donkpow said:

I deduced this with one observation of the camera feed. I told my mom but she doesn't believe me. My brother also has doubts. Frankly, I am little disappointed, too. I was hoping to throw somebody off the balcony.

It could be a poltergeist. :dontknow:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

My people talk to Jeff’s people all the time.  As a matter of fact Jeff is supposed to drop something off at my office for me tomorrow.  I’ll let him know your concern.  No need to thank me.

Preposterous!