Our most important survey to date

Square Wheels

Earlobes  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have attached or detached earlobes?

• Attached
    • Detached
    • How dear you assume I identify as someone with earlobes!

What advantage or disadvantage is there to free earlobes (which I have) except people can add more jewelry?

Do they pick up vibrations better?  There have been times I've felt my earlobes vibrate, resonating to certain music.

I told a chemistry class that I had attended a meeting of the Maryland Chapter of the American Chemical Society and the guest speaker was from a cosmetics company.

He said his company's goal was to get men wearing makeup because it would double their customer base.

The boys in the class said, "No way!" etc.

I pointed out that if anyone had told my high school chemistry class that boys would be wearing earrings someday, we boys would have had the same response, yet some in our class were wearing them.

Then I asked them if they saw the episode of Home Improvement (a top show then) where the oldest son Brad was shown by his girlfriend how to use makeup to cover up a bruise and the show ended with girls showing Brad and his friends how to apply it.  I added that the cosmetics companies PAY to get that kind of stuff on TV shows.

The boys got suddenly quiet and introspective and the girls laughed and laughed.

• Heart 1