Did Sasquatch Tribes Kidnap Native Women in the Pacific Northwest?

1929 article basis / start?? ....when reporting might have been more dubious, especially not always understanding another culture very deeply unless living among them:  indigenous. 

But more importantly, how long Sasquatch thought /experiences have hung around?

I'm willing to believe in rare hermit person hidden in Northwest coast deep rainforests and not shaving, surviving for years. Language ability also falling apart centuries ago when no Internet, no radio to hear other audio human voices to remind a hermit person.  There are some inhabitable parts right along the B.C. coast.  It's just simply jaw-dropping..when one is on a boat near by.

I am also willing to believe some women snatched away and gone ....forever. I mean...that still happens, right?  :( 

Feral child here and there have been discovered.  That's all. 

With all the smartphones around with video cameras and 4032 x 3024 stills and no pictures of Sasquatch, the Abominable Snowman, etc. I don't think they are there.

I do think people believed they saw them and then the stories became embellished and used to scare little children from venturing out into the woods at night and so on.

We've seen pictures that our senses don't process correctly, like the picture at bottom where there are 12 black dots along the edges but our brains do not allow us to see all 12 dots at the same time because, while focusing on some of the dots, the brain can't easily process all the information it receives from the eyes so it "fills in" what it thinks we're probably seeing.

Visual circumstances can play tricks on people because we interpret what we see through learned observations and what we're seeing at any time may not apply to them.  For example.

One day, before dawn, I got my telescope out to look at Mercury and a comet in the sky.  I stepped back from the eyepiece, looked at the north sky and there, in a perfect V-formation, were 5 dimly glowing objects racing at enormous speed - faster than any jet fighter - toward the east.

If that was the end of the story, today I'd be telling everyone I saw 5 UFO's and don't know how else the observation could be explained.

But, as dawn approached and the stars were getting hard to see, I put the telescope away in my shed and, as I was walking toward the house, I looked at the north sky.

There, heading west in a perfect V-formation, were 5 ducks!

When I had seen them earlier heading east, they were high enough to catch some of the diffused sunlight passing through the atmosphere while it was still dark on the ground.  So they seemed to dimly glow, but not enough to be identifiable or to detect wing movement.  Because I assumed they were flying craft of some sort, I assumed they were at least airplane size so I thought they were much farther away than they really were and therefore flying at an enormous speed.

So those returning birds ruined my UFO experience!

image.jpeg.d744840417085c97b5f2a246046f6a0a.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Heart 2

I didn't watch the video, but the answer is certainly 'yes'.

Buncha horny sasquatch running around without clothes, and those native chicks just sashaying around, gathering wild rutabaga, bending over just taunting them, what are they supposed to do?

3 hours ago, Randomguy said:

I didn't watch the video, but the answer is certainly 'yes'.

Buncha horny sasquatch running around without clothes, and those native chicks just sashaying around, gathering wild rutabaga, bending over just taunting them, what are they supposed to do?

I really suggest you watch the video.  The dude runs a good shop.   I often have him running in the background; it freaks out the cats.

Couch