I don't think having big boobs would be all that awesome for chicks

Randomguy

16 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Something for everyone!

I tend to be happy with the person they are attached to no matter the size.  The ex-gf did complain about them sometimes, bras for big boobs are apparently uncomfortable as heck.

I do have a friend in Dallas that is super into them, size is pretty much the only measure of attraction for him.  If they have big boobs, they are hot.   No, it is not jsharr or Krazy (that I know of).

• Heart 1

9 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I tend to be happy with the person they are attached to no matter the size.  The ex-gf did complain about them sometimes, bras for big boobs are apparently uncomfortable as heck.

I do have a friend in Dallas that is super into them, size is pretty much the only measure of attraction for him.  If they have big boobs, they are hot.   No, it is not jsharr or Krazy (that I know of).

legs and butt for me.  

• Heart 1

From a photography perspective, larger can be harder to deal with than smaller. You need to be far more aware of how they are sitting in an outfit or pose than with smaller breasts. They can dominate a shot even when you don’t intend that. 
I know of at least one woman who had an enlargement who turned around to have a reduction after finding out how hard they were on her back. 

42 minutes ago, jsharr said:

you are slacking today.  I have made several awesome comments in your threads and I get no respect!

Tie No Respect GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

We are accustomed to your consistent excellence, so now you have to surpass yourself to have the same impact!