charlie burgh

I had a 2002 Taurus and loved it, my son has it now.

I looked at the new ones a few years ago, they were really nice, a bit too expensive.  I bought a fully loaded Camry for about $10 less.  Then two years after that I bought a different fully loaded hybrid Camry again for a lot less.

I'd look at Fords again, but they are just priced too high for me.

Yes, when the garage is clean.  Will be interesting when WoCBs Taurus comes in.  We've never had two larger vehicles in the garage, though they will fit, she isn't very good at hugging the side.

WoJSTL isn't good at placing the car in the garage fore/aft/left/right either. I hung a tennis ball from a string and her goal is to just touch the windshield directly in front of her to the tennis ball. It helps within a foot or so.

I like the Flex. Not too much in the way of style, but a very, very functional people hauler.

WoJSTL isn't good at placing the car in the garage fore/aft/left/right either. I hung a tennis ball from a string and her goal is to just touch the windshield directly in front of her to the tennis ball. It helps within a foot or so.

I like the Flex. Not too much in the way of style, but a very, very functional people hauler.

Yeap, like the capability, hate the look.  WoIndy gave that one a hell no.  Of course by the time she gets around to buying a new vehicle, who knows what will be out.  She makes Petitie look like an impulse car buyer.  :(

• Heart 1

This is my 1999 Dodge Caravan. It's my bike rack, grocery getter, sleeper(sometimes), mover, etc. It has 188K miles on it and I had the tranny rebuilt two years ago, while they were down there, I threw in the oil pump, water pump, timing belt and regular belts. I hate making payments! It has ice-cold a/c and aftermarket tinted windows. I'll drivr it until the wheels fall off!!

post-65-0-37338000-1380213554_thumb.jpg

This is my 1999 Dodge Caravan. It's my bike rack, grocery getter, sleeper(sometimes), mover, etc. It has 188K miles on it and I had the tranny rebuilt two years ago, while they were down there, I threw in the oil pump, water pump, timing belt and regular belts. I hate making payments! It has ice-cold a/c and aftermarket tinted windows. I'll drivr it until the wheels fall off!!

attachicon.gifrsz_244.jpg

This make me think of rule 25.

http://www.velominati.com/the-rules/