Randomguy

These tags are insufficient.  We need PRI and Risque.  And Chronic PRI, and maybe Terminal PRI.  And Herpes.

Please make this happen now, Square Wheels, I am not asking.  You must do this immediately, and the tags should all have different colors.

***trying to do another Cheese-like thread***

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

These tags are insufficient.  We need PRI and Risque.  And Chronic PRI, and maybe Terminal PRI.  And Herpes.

Please make this happen now, Square Wheels, I am not asking.  You must do this immediately, and the tags should all have different colors.

***trying to do another Cheese-like thread***

Cheese will do this for you when he comes back.  Jsharr could make it happen but it might mess with his one post per day.

• Heart 1

12 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

No.  And I can't make them different colors.  Well, I can, but I won't.

Thank you for your understanding.

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

What part of " the two tags that we have" did you have the reading comprehension issue with?

PRI should be red or brown, this should be intuitive.

The others should be striped or green, or look like cotton candy.  I think a Risque or Bisque would be good for topics that may be safe for work, but might put off people who work with others with delicate sensibilities.  I would also like a Lunch tag, thank you very much.  This should look like food.