Sunday Milers.......11/6/16

Mr. Beanz

44 miles with Aimee. Gina didn't ride so we hit the trail then had an old friend of mine join us. I thought for sure he would do something weird like try to start a race. Guy  rode with us when he was 21 years old. Now at 41, he ain't no spring chicken anymore ha ha! We ended up having to pull over and wait for him a few times. We did 44 and he did the final 25 with us. He wanted a couple pictrures showing his suffering ha ha!

44 miles at 16.0. Aimee has been off the bike for a while (another Italy vacation) so I promised to hold the pace down since it was just us two on the long ride today.

DSCN3397.JPG

Had free lunch with the homeless while we waited for Alex to show.:lol:

DSCN3399.JPG

Alex

DSCN3400.JPG

I almost thought he was faking!

DSCN3403.JPG

He was really suffering! Mr. 21 is now Mr. 41  ha ha! :P

DSCN3411.JPG

• Heart 2

37 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

30 miles at 16.3 mph avg. The sun was going down at 5 PM. I hate DST.

Funny but I remembered to set my clocks back no problem. But half way through our ride I told Aimee it looked like the sun was setting. She said, "well yeah, we just set the clocks backward!"

Duuuuuuuhhhh!!   :lol: For some reason it didn't 'dawn' on me when we started the ride. :P

• Heart 1

51 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

?

Did I miss something?  Last think I knew you were helping your son find his wallet.........

Friday night was driving home at around midnight from a site visit and was rear ended.  I posted that I got in yet another wreck... Next morning felt good, took care of all of the insurance stuff and then my head felt like it was filled with cotton, light & sound sensitivity and no energy... Damn another concussion.... I got drilled pretty hard and I know I hit my head against the head rest.  My left arm is sore and bruised from flying off the wheel and hitting the door too.  I've been sleeping 3-4 hours during the day  since the accident and sleeping perfectly fine at night so I know my brain is not quiet healed up yet. 

1 hour ago, ChrisL said:

Friday night was driving home at around midnight from a site visit and was rear ended.  I posted that I got in yet another wreck... Next morning felt good, took care of all of the insurance stuff and then my head felt like it was filled with cotton, light & sound sensitivity and no energy... Damn another concussion.... I got drilled pretty hard and I know I hit my head against the head rest.  My left arm is sore and bruised from flying off the wheel and hitting the door too.  I've been sleeping 3-4 hours during the day  since the accident and sleeping perfectly fine at night so I know my brain is not quiet healed up yet. 

OK I heard about the accident but didn't hear about the delayed symptoms.  Hope it clears quickly.