Not sure if I showed you this one that I made for the fair.

sheep_herder

1 minute ago, Old#7 said:

very nice. My wife and i are planning a trip to Alaska in the next few years. How did you like your trip? What would you do different if you did it again? Thanks, Jack

She enjoyed her trip and is planning to return this summer.  She traveled some by train and then was on a boat with other photographers for a trip along the inland passage. They kayaked, fished, hiked and took photographs.  She was in Anchorage, Juneau, and Sitka, when not on the boat. I may be able to get her to write more about her trip in a pm. I did not go, as I was taking care of the livestock at home.

• Heart 1

@sheep_herder thanks. My wife wants to do the inland passage with a group of quilters. I want to do some cycling while I'm there.  I need to look into arrangements that will work for both interests. I'm thinking I might send her on the boat with her quilt friends and fly direct to Anchorage or Fairbanks and ride while she's sailing and meet her when the boat docks. We'll each get some me time and be able to sightsee together.