Hypocracy

shotgun

As some of you know, I make fun of some of the silly things my older neighbors do. This morning, I was trying to figure out why one was shoveling snow off the street around the corner from his driveway. An hour later, I was riding my fat bike down the street in a few inches of fresh fallen snow. It gives them something to make fun of me for, I suppose.

What are you hypocritical about?

35 minutes ago, Digital_photog said:

Only 10%?  You are lucky.  At least 60% here don't know how to drive.

I spend a lot of time on the road. 

About 5% shouldn't be on the road at all. Even as a passenger. 

About 5% shouldn't be on the road after dusk, when raining or even the prediction of rain in the next  3 days. 

About 1% should be dragged from their vehicles & pounded for the way the drive. 

Just MHO. 

I always thought it was silly the people that are so determined to pick up every leaf from their yard. Leaves are biodegradable and natural. I don't think they look bad at all in a yard. And then WOLJ suggested I bag the leaves in at her moms before they are all under snow and I spent a whole Saturday doing it.

I just realized I was blaming my swimming a quarter mile for my shoulder hurting but the day after I swam I emptied over a hundred bags of leaves in at my MILs. I think that might have been the culprit. I swam this week with no pain afterwards. :facepalm:

31 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I always thought it was silly the people that are so determined to pick up every leaf from their yard. Leaves are biodegradable and natural. I don't think they look bad at all in a yard. And then WOLJ suggested I bag the leaves in at her moms before they are all under snow and I spent a whole Saturday doing it.

I just realized I was blaming my swimming a quarter mile for my shoulder hurting but the day after I swam I emptied over a hundred bags of leaves in at my MILs. I think that might have been the culprit. I swam this week with no pain afterwards. :facepalm:

Leaves are not very biodegradable in a yard unless you chop them.  I have a ton under the sneau now. :blink: