You guys are high maintenance

AirwickWithCheese

Even in my thread title I have to edit. It would be normal for me to write, Y'all are high maintenance but no, that's beneath some of you average to below average rated state college attendees. So I went to, You people are high maintenance and again you pictured me as rude and obnoxious. 

Look, I'm just a simpleton from Greenville, South Carolina who comes to the Cafe seeking love and affection that I don't receive in my everyday life. If it wasn't for MomCheese, I'd be a ward of the state had Mr. Ronald Wilson Reagan not done the right thing and closed down all of the mental health facilities. 

I need y'all, I mean fine folks. Quit being mean to me. 

Sincerely, 

Abram Rooselvelt Cheese

• Heart 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Even in my thread title I have to edit. It would be normal for me to write, Y'all are high maintenance but no, that's beneath some of you average to below average rated state college attendees. So I went to, You people are high maintenance and again you pictured me as rude and obnoxious. 

Look, I'm just a simpleton from Greenville, South Carolina who comes to the Cafe seeking love and affection that I don't receive in my everyday life. If it wasn't for MomCheese, I'd be a ward of the state had Mr. Ronald Wilson Reagan not done the right thing and closed down all of the mental health facilities. 

I need y'all, I mean fine folks. Quit being mean to me. 

Sincerely, 

Abram Rooselvelt Cheese

I always thought there was an Abram in your woodpile! 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

In hindsight I probably should have just let it go. I get the humor here and admittedly that one post struck a nerve but I know most don't feel the way I do.

No, no, no!  This thread was meant specifically for RR. Although it does apply to 97% of the forum. Including you now that I think of it because I like you. 

You have a jack russell, terrific baseball playing son, and people actually fight over themselves to have you work for them. 

People usually pay me to abandon a project and, "just leave."    :(

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

In hindsight I probably should have just let it go. I get the humor here and admittedly that one post struck a nerve but I know most don't feel the way I do.

I had the same thought - war is certainly nothing to be taken lightly.  My Vietnam vet cow-orker did his best to tell a young guy who said he wanted to go to the military and go to a war - "no you don't!"

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Screw you both. I'm going to let ChrisL decide, if he cares, because I owe him. 

You owe me nothing! But if I get to choose I say keep your avatar.  But I don't remember Jar Jar Binks riding a bike in the Star Wars movies.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

He trashed your thread today and you "owe" him?  If being mean to you gains your gratitude, then you owe me big time!  :o

I wouldn't call it trashing. Constructive criticism with a pinch of love. Still, I think it mostly stemmed from this lame avatar I chose hoping to impress DH.   :(

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

I don't think she does...  :) 

:(

mean!  I never told you guys this before, but I was adopted, then MomCheese was able to have SisCheese 4 years later. Explains a lot, yes?  I know I'm going to regret pouring my heart out to you clowns.   :(

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

:o  I'm not the one that called your thread "freaking stupid."  Of course, Chris might be correct in his assessment, but how does that make me mean?  :scratchhead:

ChrisL and I share a common bond of loving jack russell terriers. You aren't going to be able to break that bond by continuously reminding both of us that I am somewhat of an idiot. Chris knew this before today, I just underscored the obvious.