So that was just chilling at work today

KrAzY

Minding my own business and trying to get my job done for the day. one of my co-workers walks into my office and decides to pull up a chair for some unknown reason. This made me confused

She started talking to me about one of the positions I hold in our store. This made me curious

Before I knew it this Hungry Hungry Hippo of a lady is three Knuckles deep into my bowl of cookies that I bought. This made me extremely outraged and a little shocked.

My question is, what is the time frame you're allowed to shank someone after they commit a crime.

• Haha 4

Just now, parodybot said:

I was thinking paint ball gun.  He has so many weapons you see.  Nerf guns, flare guns, pellet guns, and somewhere in there I bet he even has some gun guns.

On further consideration I think we’re back to knife play, stabs her hand right through pins it to the desk in her grasping for his cookies, like in Godafther part the first, later she sleeps with the fishes.

• Heart 1

13 minutes ago, parodybot said:

I was thinking paint ball gun.  He has so many weapons you see.  Nerf guns, flare guns, pellet guns, and somewhere in there I bet he even has some gun guns.

9mm and a shotgun, slingshot, knives(asorted sizes).. yup.. ready for anything ?

• Heart 1

42 minutes ago, pedalphile said:

I’m lucky to live in a country and society where it still safe to venture out or stay home as I please, armed only with my owne half wits, for now at least.

Our country is safe, and we have a lot of half wits as well. I actually feel more safe in our country than some of the other ones have been to

15 hours ago, pedalphile said:

On further consideration I think we’re back to knife play, stabs her hand right through pins it to the desk in her grasping for his cookies, like in Godafther part the first, later she sleeps with the fishes.

No one likes bloody cookies, except maybe vampires and then I am not sure.

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, parodybot said:

yes, and he has to call his doctor if it lasts more than 4 houres.

Ah, thou art referencing my post of the day before yesterday, or Tuesday as we also know it, where I said sometimes my brain does feel effed, and I need to rest it: topical stuff I like ?

9 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Is the story that she just wanted to eat some of your cookies and didn't simply ask if she could have a few?

Tom

Yes.. her fat fingers grabbed the cookies without her making any words with her mouth.. she stole my cookies damnit

8 hours ago, pedalphile said:

So, you saying if her fat mouth had first axed your leave you’d have allowed her fat fingers on your cookies?

Ask and you shall have a cookie.. it's all good.. don't ask.. ya should be whooped.

Taking without asking is not cool..