What should I do with RO today?

Randomguy

10 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Hmm, I didn't get any.

I don’t have your phone number, you never sent it when I asked that everyone on the forum pm me their address, email address, and phone number. 

Surprisingly few people did, not-trusting bastards!

2 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

What did you do with RO today?  

Her mom was out of sunscreen, I had some in the city, so we got on the train and got off at the west village and had pizza at Joe’s.  Joe’s has slipped, they believe their hype too strongly at this point.

Then we went to Murray’s and sampled cheese, but only bought some olives.  You better only come at RO with kalamata olives, or she will think something is wrong with you.  

Then we went in a chocolate store and sampled. Back on the train to the apartment and sunscreened up.  

From there we went to a grocery store and bought two huge bags of carrots to take to Central Park. The carriage horses hang out in a certain area, and we feed them the carrots.  RO is now afraid of getting her hand chewed off, so we both hold the carrot as we give it to the horses, who are happy to get petted by RO as they chomp away.

Then to the playground, then big rocks to climb on.   Finally to a grocery store to get frozen lasagna and ice cream.  We watched the rest of Wizard of Oz, then started the original Marry Poppins, which we appear to be both sick of.  

The end. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

42 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I don’t have your phone number, you never sent it when I asked that everyone on the forum pm me their address, email address, and phone number. 

Surprisingly few people did, not-trusting bastards!

You know mine.  

• Heart 1

30 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Her mom was out of sunscreen, I had some in the city, so we got on the train and got off at the west village and had pizza at Joe’s.  Joe’s has slipped, they believe their hype too strongly at this point.

Then we went to Murray’s and sampled cheese, but only bought some olives.  You better only come at RO with kalamata olives, or she will think something is wrong with you.  

Then we went in a chocolate store and sampled. Back on the train to the apartment and sunscreened up.  

From there we went to a grocery store and bought two huge bags of carrots to take to Central Park. The carriage horses hang out in a certain area, and we feed them the carrots.  RO is now afraid of getting her hand chewed off, so we both hold the carrot as we give it to the horses, who are happy to get petted by RO as they chomp away.

Then to the playground, then big rocks to climb on.   Finally to a grocery store to get frozen lasagna and ice cream.  We watched the rest of Wizard of Oz, then started the original Marry Poppins, which we appear to be both sick of.  

The end. 

Frozen ice cream is my favorite kind.  Unlicked of course

• Heart 1