Wow...I died last night...Happy Saturday

petitepedal

Great sleep..I am sure I was out cold by 10pm  I was up for about an hour around 5 but went back to sleep til about 8.

Enjoying my tea...and thinking about going for a car wash around 11...temp should be a bit warmer...and today is sunny and dry...colder temps are moving in so I need to get this done.

I have to make Reuben Dip for a party I am going to this afternoon..a 1 to 4 open house

Thinking about foods to plan and prep for next week as the temps drop. I might have to make @Airehead 's White Chicken Chili...but hey it is early...that thought can change.

15 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Great sleep..I am sure I was out cold by 10pm  I was up for about an hour around 5 but went back to sleep til about 8.

Enjoying my tea...and thinking about going for a car wash around 11...temp should be a bit warmer...and today is sunny and dry...colder temps are moving in so I need to get this done.

I have to make Reuben Dip for a party I am going to this afternoon..a 1 to 4 open house

Thinking about foods to plan and prep for next week as the temps drop. I might have to make @Airehead 's White Chicken Chili...but hey it is early...that thought can change.

Me too...I was awake for less than an hr. midway...and then c;lunked out again.  Dearie told me I made some comment that combined work and some other useless thing...clearly I was I dreamin'.  But I don't remember. :) 

• Heart 1