There was a football game last night

Randomguy

3 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Dunno.  Somebody on fire mentioned it yesterday, but I didn't see the thread again when I briefly looked for it.

It was better than no football.  The Chief's running back looked pretty good.

Interesting thing I just noticed.  I wanted to see the score from the game (34-20) and typed si.com since that's a quick type to get to a sports website. WOW!!!!  What a trainwreck, A seriously shitastic website.

Anyway, after a bit of clicking around on that pile of doodoo, I called it a wrap and typed espn.com instead and immediately had my answer.

39 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Interesting thing I just noticed.  I wanted to see the score from the game (34-20) and typed si.com since that's a quick type to get to a sports website. WOW!!!!  What a trainwreck, A seriously shitastic website.

Anyway, after a bit of clicking around on that pile of doodoo, I called it a wrap and typed espn.com instead and immediately had my answer.

Tl;dr.

Chiefs won big. I could have told you that yesterday afternoon, hours before kickoff.

13 hours ago, Zephyr said:

Do they do the swimsuits on-line now.....,?   Asking for a friend

Gotta type a few more letters: https://swimsuit.si.com/

This bathing suit seems very impractical.  Too little for the US, too much for France :(

image.thumb.png.0ab4b961fc04959dd812db522d1ee0d4.png

...and this one, well, I think I would volunteer to be a junior assistant sunscreen application intern!

x163246_tk6_00001wm.thumb.jpg.4c9363037ff5f914c22697212fdc13aa.jpg

• Hugs 1