Is your vagina strong enough to rip fence posts out of the ground?

Randomguy

If not, you should check this out:

Vagina weightlifting is a thing

Vagina weightlifting is a thing

How ya going ya big legendary b*stards? Ozzy Man Reviews is back again with another fantastic video for you to shake your bloody head at. And this time, we’re delving into the esoteric world of vaginal weightlifting. Yeah, nah, it’s not a load of sh*t, vaginal weightlifting is, according to this chick on the internet, real – and as an added bonus it improves the sex-life of anyone who practises it. And why the f**k not, there’s got to be something erotic about using your vag to pick your man up and swing him around by his sex pistol…

Right, so let’s get started with some introductions here, Kim Anami is a sex and relationship coach, and one of her key bits of ad-vice is to train the clunge so that it’s strong enough to rip fence-posts out of the ground. Deadset, she trains Arnold Shwarzabeaver up to five times a week – and have a look at her, she f**ken carries her surfboard with that thing.

Credit: Extreme Love Show

Credit: Extreme Love Show

She says, “It strengthens the pelvic floor muscle, it eliminates urinary incontinence, but it also increases the ability to enjoy sex. Women can ejaculate across the room with a strong PC muscle.” Yeah, rightio, settle down love, there’s no need to call in the clean-up crew every time you have a little fun.

Credit: Kim Anami

Having said that, she does warn the blokes that she’s heard tell of another woman with a super-snatch who put three men in hospital because she didn’t know her own strength. Now, we know some of you blokes out there might be into that, but it’s a safe bet no one wants their dick ripped off by an overzealous furburger.

Anyway, she wants to spread the word about the benefits of a staunch whisker biscuit and she’s even gotten her friend into it. So what are you waiting for, get onto that sh*t, and like Kim, you too may soon be able to use your hoo-ha to lift “skateboards, coconuts, all kinds of tropical fruit and French crockery.”

Final thought: Bloody hell! With her warning about putting blokes in hospital and the fact she calls her weightlifting vaginal kung-fu, it’s pretty clear that she’s giving new meaning to the phrase ‘the power of the pussy!’ F**ken good on ya, Kim. Sure, some sheila in the video calls you crazy, but you do you. You do you.

3 minutes ago, roadsue said:

I fear that changing our names has emboldened you into an even more random version of your former self. 
I will be reverting to my former, tame and predictable name forthwith. 

Dammit!  This post would have been posted with any name I have used or will ever use.

Now you are making my vagina hurt, plus I am surprised you didn't choose some other English languagey name to compete with my current name.