Did you guys see Lee Westwood and his caddie at the Player's Open?

Road Runner

She is the first I have ever seen.  According to the announcers, she doesn't act as a typical caddie of today.  She doesn't keep "the book of knowledge" or provide advice or discuss tactics of any sort.  She just carries the clubs and provides kisses when appropriate.  :)

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

She is the first I have ever seen.  According to the announcers, she doesn't act as a typical caddie of today.  She doesn't keep "the book of knowledge" or provide advice or discuss tactics of any sort.  She just carries the clubs and provides kisses when appropriate.  :)

So, she's golf's Yoko Ono?

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I’ll bet she remembers every mistake he ever makes. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, sheep_herder said:

Think I read somewhere that she is a psychologist. Hopefully provides mental support.

One of the announcers said something about how she has been a big help to him psychologically, but didn't go into any details.  

One of the golfers that played alongside him this weekend reportedly stated that, "She is his secret weapon".  Whatever that means.  :D