What are you doing?

Airehead

56 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Finished laundry...going to get on the treadmill..see if my hamstring can take 50 minutes of very little incline and a little slower pace...will e-mail my PT an update tomorrow. 

Be careful fifty may be too much

Wife accepted a new position at the University. Her first new job in 14 years at the previous company. She's excited and also nervous. So we all got in the car and let her drive to her new office, the University Campus, park in her employee lot (did you know they actually charge the staff $260 a year for parking!?!) and walk to her building. 

She's not the greatest with directions and even gets flustered with GPS directions so this will set her at ease. I also went to that University (still do for the Masters) so I am more familiar with it. I'm jazzed for her.

Then daughter had a library and our home play date with a classmate. The family of the girl just had a new baby (6 weeks old?) so whenever we can take the 4.5 YO off their hands their grateful. 

Fe0Gm0Mm71aaO0bLwzupAVkgKpYr6i-dynlFlE2fs2bS1AOTyBGv7Uh17Z5M7I5uzVs-rWqJCMi46NHQuTyn-GUhh_4owefl5cihjtccFgkvRy6X-XYISBfXomPxhwDriHxdjr85yxnlgM_G2l0GdeQdCgKBk5PTqKnFdON6EOkjgsjvuqkvSXnsrGoWIEihcKEoqARQC-FD82t4Cp6VMmRfSXUXM3NCpST907fxsnFsF5FbgesSg5WgUoYww8zuYiKaMFMAcxgEh63oU2DQsgO9IRPf_bQSXiRaYVBcSO-ntekIEQKoCbZYQrhye7r17EnNtBFN-HnM18Pdz1IdLyePLB7B5WrpWiYfwR1eaVaWESNgID193Jud1_3TAMG5tM2l_QfAOLihXlpuyYhEkYifyq974g3MmV5nukPFpVczpRiuvdm-Ra66sClApcC_5EqDho_DmNmREmpa87Ew7evDzrwd77J780ctZsNFzoL0Y97zw6pFHbLiG6pBYq79_l4o5Uw2-aMPlPaGzFurL9ZSjniZDyQx4TnFgm8SGK8MerA6HWP6EmjNmhBbSgqww5o8FgOCvb-zNn8q5SrfwCZiAdaBp_2RqWs4_a4yOncI72nwf9ykbNKzoy0XkfiewFFrhwpGde7ZnByeW38Qv3G_cmp0S2bFznHU2ICdO7OqcWH-P3jLJatzZMhDbgRsgTRZp3X8sKgWiYtZtKgBS_Oc0IAQRh-91_SWLTPV49mfdCxra2sFrKz17o2i=w720-h540-no?authuser=0

Here they are inspecting our front porch garden.

Then I probably upset the applecart. That will be a post here in a minute.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, Airehead said:

What is wrong?

Thank you for asking. I think I have a very bad cold or a bad case of sinusitis. Headaches, running nose, slight cough, some phlegm. Once in awhile waves of nausea but no joint pain. No racing heart. I have a home test for Covid but my sinuses are so aggravated that I can’t complete the nasal swab test. So far so good on the Covid front but still pretty wiped out.