Did I do that?

Longjohn

3 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

no

After last night I thought you'd keep your head down.

I have been telling y'all that Jerry Jones in the anti christ and that the cowboys suck for years.  I saw this coming.  Next week will be worse, as the Niners beat the literal shit out of the Cowboys.  Lots of banged up players.   I predicted the Cowboys to go 9-8 in our office pool.  

22 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

He goes zooming around the house and burns off a lot of energy, takes a 1/2 hour Power Nap and is ready to go again.

I'm glad we adopted a 12 year old Jack Russel.  (he's almost 16 now)   OMG after he was first here for a short amount of time, when he would run outside (no leash), the ONLY way to catch him was when he stopped to smell something.   After that happened twice... he never goes outside without a leash.   He NEVER obeyed any commands to stop.  I guess the prior owner didn't train him very well.    I can't even imagine him as a puppy.  :frantics:   A Jack Russel can run about 38 mph.   Yeah... I'm glad he's old.

He used to get excited an zoooom around the home.  We have hardwood floors in most rooms, carpet runners for the dogs.   He'd get to a place to turn (not on the carpet) he'd slide and bounce off the wall.  

Now... he must have arthritis, he moves a lot slower now most of the time.   

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

I'm glad we adopted a 12 year old Jack Russel.  (he's almost 16 now)   OMG after he was first here for a short amount of time, when he would run outside (no leash), the ONLY way to catch him was when he stopped to smell something.   After that happened twice... he never goes outside without a leash.   He NEVER obeyed any commands to stop. 

Jax is only on a leash when we take him to the vet. He usually comes when we call him. If he doesn’t come right away we go in the house and he will scratch at the door within a minute. He doesn’t like to be outside alone. He follows me around like a puppy dog, go figure.

• Heart 1

13 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Jax is only on a leash when we take him to the vet. He usually comes when we call him. If he doesn’t come right away we go in the house and he will scratch at the door within a minute. He doesn’t like to be outside alone. He follows me around like a puppy dog, go figure.

Most of our dogs never needed to be on a leash outside.   The first thing I taught them was to come back to me. 

Only the Jack Russel and both of the Beagles need to be on a leash when we are outside or on a walk.   Both breeds, if they get on a 'good' scent... the just GO and ignore just about everything else.    Both breeds could follow the scent until they are exhausted.   I don't want to have to chase after either of them again... 

• Haha 1