I need to power wash my driveway

Chris...

You're lucky. You are not on a corner lot with sidewalks. Thanks to planning laying my sprinkler system, I know the two circuits along the sidewalk and purchasing the pipes, it is greater than the length of a football field.

Assuming using a concrete attachment, do each section twice - across, then up and down. Two neighbors paid good money to have theirs done and was the trashiest job I have ever seen as they did the single sweep leaving streaks.

5 hours ago, Ralphie said:

Definitely use the concrete attachment.  The regular jet takes forever

Yeah... I learned that the hard way.   

I used a surface cleaner th last 2 years.  It is a LOT quicker. 

The 2nd year,  the spinning nozzles didn't want to spin from time to time. I then blew compressed air backwards through the nozzles.  That solved the problem. I still don't know how something under 3000 psi can get plugged up. :dontknow:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

Yeah... I learned that the hard way.   

I used a surface cleaner th last 2 years.  It is a LOT quicker. 

The 2nd year,  the spinning nozzles didn't want to spin from time to time. I then blew compressed air backwards through the nozzles.  That solved the problem. I still don't know how something under 3000 psi can get plugged up. :dontknow:

A surface cleaner like Olympic Deck stain remover applied with just a garden sprayer?  I used that on my patio and it worked great but it gets expensive.