Good news bad news

maddmaxx

19 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Oldest son tested negative for Lynch syndrome but after an emergency visit with a different doc he's back in the hospital.  The new doc said why were you ever released.  He's going back on IV antibiotics as the infections are getting worse not better.

I'm sorry this is a (costly) medical condition hopefully there will be solution for his health recovery.  I'm sure he'd rather get on with this life. :(  

40 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Same.  I'm beginning to suspect he's a victim of American Medicine. 

I agree about the part about being a victim of American medicine.

I had pancreatitis.   I went to the emergency room.  I was diagnosed with gastritis and was released.   I went to my doc the next day.  He looks at all of the same test results and he tells me I have pancreatitis  I got admitted to another hospital and I got released in about a week.   I still had pain.   I go back to my doc for a follow up.  Once again he looks at all of the test results they did and he tells me I STILL have pancreatitis.  I go to a 3rd hospital and I'm cured.

I have insurance.  I suspect the hospitals just want you to leave as soon as possible.  Never mind if you are incorrectly diagnosed.  They got me sent home. 

Prayers for you son. 

• Hugs 1