Cheese..the real thing

petitepedal

I am almost out of cheese :runcirclsmiley: There is just a tiny bit of the last of three hunks  @Digital_photog sent me...and well..I need CHEESE...so I will hit up the market by work tomorrow..Oxendales...corner market that does a nice job of stocking nice food stuffs.. I am thinking the upcoming snow is worth pizza..on Saturday :D

So cheese is on the grocery list...cheddar and "other" which could mean...ALL...:whistle:

1 hour ago, petitepedal said:

cheese is on the grocery list...cheddar

I have really been digging the 'unexpected cheddar' at Trader Joe's, you should go there and get that.  So good, it is perfect for your eggy scrambles.

Seriously, do it.  This advice is the equivalent of you telling someone to get that good oolong.  Don't ignore this recommendation.

1 hour ago, petitepedal said:

I am almost out of cheese :runcirclsmiley: There is just a tiny bit of the last of three hunks  @Digital_photog sent me...and well..I need CHEESE...so I will hit up the market by work tomorrow..Oxendales...corner market that does a nice job of stocking nice food stuffs.. I am thinking the upcoming snow is worth pizza..on Saturday :D

So cheese is on the grocery list...cheddar and "other" which could mean...ALL...:whistle:

I have a brick of colby-jack I'd share with you if I was 1,000 miles closer.  I've also got some summer sausagel.  They go great with red wine or a not-so-sweet wine like Chardonnay.