I can only drink fresh orange juice

Randomguy

54 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Unless I'm having breakfast out, I almost never have juice for breakfast.

I almost never have juice, period.  RO asks for OJ all the time, so I am hoping to get her hooked on the good stuff so's she won't want the crappy storebought kind.  While squeezing it, you realize how good it really is.

5 hours ago, Jan Ullrich said:

I almost never have juice, period.  RO asks for OJ all the time, so I am hoping to get her hooked on the good stuff so's she won't want the crappy storebought kind.  While squeezing it, you realize how good it really is.

I agree with your last comment here, yes, it really is the only way to go with OJ, anything other than freshly squeezed is a waste of time. Fresh OJ with whisky, with gin or with vodka, delish. I also agree with those who say, eat the orange, just eat the bloody orange: actually, blood oranges, my absolute favourite orange of all, will soon be in the shoppes, one of the good things that winter brings ?

15 hours ago, pedalphile said:

I agree with your last comment here, yes, it really is the only way to go with OJ, anything other than freshly squeezed is a waste of time. Fresh OJ with whisky, with gin or with vodka, delish. I also agree with those who say, eat the orange, just eat the bloody orange: actually, blood oranges, my absolute favourite orange of all, will soon be in the shoppes, one of the good things that winter brings ?

Rum, how could I forget rum? It’s probably best of all with rum, dark, strong navy rum