Jump to content

What would happen if Greenville and Sacramento had a baby?


Huge Gelatinous Blob
 Share

Recommended Posts

Well, two negatives sometimes yield a positive, but I'm betting this is more "addition" than "multiplication", so you just end up deeper in the hole.  Sort of how Asheville + San Fran would be epic, the opposite can be said for Greenville + the Big Sack!  One baby would have charm, intelligence, beauty, and the world at its feet.  The other one? Well, you can bet it would be left at some convent or in a highway rest area bathroom stall with a note pinned to its onesie saying "No way am I keeping this one!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

Well, two negatives sometimes yield a positive, but I'm betting this is more "addition" than "multiplication", so you just end up deeper in the hole.  Sort of how Asheville + San Fran would be epic, the opposite can be said for Greenville + the Big Sack!  One baby would have charm, intelligence, beauty, and the world at its feet.  The other one? Well, you can bet it would be left at some convent or in a highway rest area bathroom stall with a note pinned to its onesie saying "No way am I keeping this one!"

...why are you down on nuns ?  Did you go to Catholic school ?:huh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...why are you down on nuns ?  Did you go to Catholic school ?:huh:

I hate nuns, they are evil.  I was forced to take piano lessons from one that would crack you on your knuckles as hard as she could if you didn't arch your fingers the right way.

Plus, they are sexually frustrated, but they probably don't want to scissor with the other nuns because they are nuns.  There are no attractive nuns.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I hate nuns, they are evil.  I was forced to take piano lessons from one that would crack you on your knuckles as hard as she could if you didn't arch your fingers the right way.

Plus, they are sexually frustrated, but they probably don't want to scissor with the other nuns because they are nuns.  There are no attractive nuns.

...the ex-nun I mentioned in the other thread was pretty attractive.  I think the attraction was that I wanted her to rap me on the knuckles when I did not do dirty things to her satisfaction. :blush:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

the ex-nun I mentioned in the other thread was pretty attractive.

This is from your memories of early adolescence when you didn't have a solid frame of reference.  She might have not been totally repulsive in retrospect, but just by a little.  All guesses, but I would welcome pictures to the contrary.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/19/2020 at 4:44 PM, Randomguy said:

This is from your memories of early adolescence when you didn't have a solid frame of reference.  She might have not been totally repulsive in retrospect, but just by a little.  All guesses, but I would welcome pictures to the contrary.

...no, I was twice divorced and in my 30's.  At that point, I had some basis for comparison. A gentleman does not post sex  pictures on the internet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/19/2020 at 3:49 PM, Randomguy said:

What would happen if Greenville and Sacramento had a baby?

Is it fair to say there are "ugly" babies?  Or do we need to be polite and just say some babies are better looking than others?  A Greenville/Big Sack baby would rival that baby in Seinfeld. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...