Jump to content
Square Wheels Cycling

Da Parody Meter


Recommended Posts



3 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

So you may have noticed that there have been no Meter scores the last couple of days.  There was an issue with the reverse capacitor connected to the rectum gauge (uses to quickly ID crap posts).  Well, I decided to tear into the machine and fix the issue myself.  I think I got the rectum thing cleaned out but after reassembling the machine I was left with a few extra wires.  This thing is going to have to go in for service.

image.thumb.png.89523d92de181341e202e900f712c875.png

 

In the mean time I suggest all semi-official scoring be conducted manually by @jsharr.

 

Thanks, Kzoo out.

 

Just a little electrical tape and it will be good as new 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Is this a parody thread?

In a sense.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kzoo said:

In the mean time I suggest all semi-official scoring be conducted manually by @jsharr.

 

Funny! I was going to recommend @jsharr to help suck that rectum thing clean, but I guess he can do both equally as well!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Funny! I was going to recommend @jsharr to help suck that rectum thing clean, but I guess he can do both equally as well!

Hey n00b, do you have reading comprehension issues?  The rectum thing was taken care of right off.  I'm assuming it was your parodies that gummed it up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Hey n00b, do you have reading comprehension issues?  The rectum thing was taken care of right off.  I'm assuming it was your parodies that gummed it up.

I have a general sense how well you do things, so having jsharr roll in there and do the job right is really what the point was.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

I have a general sense how well you do things, so having jsharr roll in there and do the job right is really what the point was.

Not only do you not have a general sense, you have no sense.    BMBM

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kzoo said:

but after reassembling the machine I was left with a few extra wires.  This thing is going to have to go in for service.

I would suggest saving yourself money and time, and don't bother to send it in for service.

Fire it up. Simply tell everybody you just invented The Wireless Parody Meter.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

I would suggest saving yourself money and time, and don't bother to send it in for service.

Fire it up. Simply tell everybody you just invented The Wireless Parody Meter.

It's always been witless wireless

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...