Redux, Here we go again, COVID

2Far

7 minutes ago, 2Far said:

One worker positive, 4 sent more sent home. No one vaccinated. One of these was sent home with the first seven as well.

It's sort of the nature of the beast, I guess.  Working in close contact with others?  My group is lucky enough that we were able to just go remote back in March last year.  A team of ~15, but with tendrils into dozens more, none of the core has contracted COVID, but one of the guys we interact with a lot down in OKC has gotten it twice. 

any chance of requiring vax before entering job site?

Client: Because a bunch of loosers screw up our schedule we are requiring vax before entering company property. Don't like it? We don't either. We would miss you if you DIE a long slow painful death with none of your loved ones next to you. As a bonus you will leave a pile of medical bills for your family

• Awesome 2

On 8/20/2021 at 2:38 PM, Wilbur said:

While I agree with choice over what enters one's body, by not vaxxing you expose everyone else, which infringes on their rights.  Just get the vaccine. 

Well said. It seems similar to second hand smoke. Smoke all you want, but I should not have to breath it. Get covid al you want, but I should not have to get it from you.