It’s snowing

Chris...

It's snowing over here near St. Louis also. We have tickets to an ELO tribute band tonight but will probably skip it. It's about a 20-mile drive.

We may be driving through Ef-ham either next Friday or the Monday after on our way to or from Cincinnati. I'll wave when I go by the big cross.

This was my front street at 3 am.  The temperature never dropped to freezing and the streets had absorbed some heat by 40's in the past few days.  By 5:30 am the snow had stopped and the street was clear except a foot or so at each side.  I'll need to brush snow off my car and porches and that's about it.

North of Baltimore, towards the PA border, and inland from the Chesapeake Bay they're supposed to get a lot more snow.

20240217_024459_900p.jpg.47966415b40ab12198e13cf4b4ebd35b.jpg

17 hours ago, Chris... said:

Thunder snow right now 

We had that also. We got around 4" of very heavy, wet snow. My puny little electric snow blower kept getting clogged, so I only got about half of the driveway cleared. Hopefully sunshine will do the rest in a day or so.

We just got a dusting, with a chance of 3-6 tomorrow morning. A weakening snow squall is forecast to move over our area tomorrow. Shouldn’t give us more than 6 inches, maybe less. No need for the snow shovel.

Then calm for next week, before the massive storm first week of March.

Florida forecast keeps getting colder for next week’s vacation. Highs mainly in the 60s, but sunny.