Banned

Dottleshead

Boys....no matter its faults...and it has many, you have to admit that P&R is strangely addictive. It's something to do with the mix of posters, all of these odd-balls congregated and squabbling in one little space has to make for some interesting interludes.

I seem to need it given that I have such a boring and limited life at the moment and I seem to need the different perspectives offered by those over the pond. I admit that I like people who are different in some way, those who are a bit odd in some way and I once gave a teaching job to a guy who turned up at interview with a hole in the seat of his trousers.......it turned out to be an unmitigated disaster.

• 4 years later...

Have never been on BF.  The LF was where I expended a lot of time and energy.  There were good times and then there were the train wrecks. At the end, it seemed mostly one long slow death.

I’m of the opinion that if I go somewhere and it doesn’t meet my criteria for standards of conduct or fair play or it has toxic people and policies that I’ve no desire to deal with, I leave. I’m not there to change those things. People build what they want. 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Zealot said:

Have never been on BF.  The LF was where I expended a lot of time and energy.  There were good times and then there were the train wrecks. At the end, it seemed mostly one long slow death.

I’m of the opinion that if I go somewhere and it doesn’t meet my criteria for standards of conduct or fair play or it has toxic people and policies that I’ve no desire to deal with, I leave. I’m not there to change those things. People build what they want. 

Agreed

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Zealot said:

I asked them for their database to import to here.  Sadly they never responded.  Their mod (I forget his name) also asked and he never received a response either.  I also asked for their running database, again, no response.

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

I asked them for their database to import to here.  Sadly they never responded.  Their mod (I forget his name) also asked and he never received a response either.  I also asked for their running database, again, no response.

I think his name was Steve. (Bpbikes)?