Banned

Dottleshead

Ha ha, those ass hole mods over there think they are gods. Especially Siu Stupid Wind! :whistle: We had an exchange via email. She actually said she thought that I was happy that Tom Passed away. How stupid is that?!

I actually had problems with Tim but once I found out how sick he really was I contacted him around Christmas and had a few good conversations with him. 

Only one I like is CBadRider. B)

• Heart 2

5 hours ago, Mr. Beanz said:

Ha ha, those ass hole mods over there think they are gods. Especially Siu Stupid Wind! :whistle: We had an exchange via email. She actually said she thought that I was happy that Tom Passed away. How stupid is that?!

I actually had problems with Tim but once I found out how sick he really was I contacted him around Christmas and had a few good conversations with him. 

Only one I like is CBadRider. B)

What was your name over there?  And CbadRider was cool.  Just like Allen.

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, Page Turner said:

toddles - permanent - failure to follow forum guidelines.

...how many times did @TobyOne get permabanned over there ?  Do youi think you can approach his record ?:cheerleader:

No, I think I'm really done with that site.  Time to move on.  Met some great people and had a lot of fun.  But the moderation is a joke and I'm tired of inconsistency.  Thanks for being nice to me all these years.  I really deserved it but who's keeping score??  :runcirclsmiley:

I have never been banned over there.  I was warned once.    All I did was politely questioned if a post was wrong. (it was)  The mod who made it warned me.  I seldom posted anywhere but the tandem forum.

Do I need to work harder and get banned?  Maybe I should go back and tell the mod how stupid he is. 

If I would talk to him like I do to  @Square Wheels @Wilbur and RoadRunner would I get banned there?

• Heart 1

34 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

I just posted a comment there that it was interesting that a complaint that the forum was not following it's guidelines would be met with a ban for not following forum guidelines.  :whistle:

I will watch my mail for points now.

If you get banned and can't post there you will have more time to post drivel here. :runcirclsmiley:

• Heart 2

13 minutes ago, Reverend_Maynard said:

Thanks, SW for not being like that, even when I wish you would step in.  Things always seem to work themselves out.

Sometimes I am working with people behind the scenes to resolve issues.  Yes, it has dragged out too far in the past, now I am a little quicker to respond.  THe time out policy has also helped a lot.

6 minutes ago, Chris... said:

posting shopped pics of mods gets you banned over there. Not sure about here.

BANNED!

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Chris... said:

posting shopped pics of mods gets you banned over there. Not sure about here.

do-what-i-want-182.jpg

Posting a picture of Dum Dums suckers will get you permanently banned over there.

The biggest problem they have are the mods are active posters and joke around, but whether you can joke back at all is highly dependent on who you are.  If you are part of the inner circle, just about anything goes, if you are not, one bad joke and you are permanently banned with out warning.

11 minutes ago, Indy said:

Posting a picture of Dum Dums suckers will get you permanently banned over there.

The biggest problem they have are the mods are active posters and joke around, but whether you can joke back at all is highly dependent on who you are.  If you are part of the inner circle, just about anything goes, if you are not, one bad joke and you are permanently banned with out warning.

I must somehow be in the "in group".  All my jokes are bad..........and not a single warning or point.  Well, that's not absolutely true.  Long ago Tom wrote me a message stating that I couldn't call Baron an asshole even when he deserved it.  

I'm sorry that our friend has been banned over in the other place, I think that this was an over-reaction and I would have been happy if he was just stripped and whipped and in fact said so. Page and I did volunteer to carry this out and even told them we'd enjoy it...but no luck.

We still have him here of course....which is a good thing...well I think it's a good thing...or at least it could be a good thing...maybe....

• Heart 2

9 hours ago, dotman17 said:

What was your name over there?  And CbadRider was cool.  Just like Allen.

Uhhh "Mr. Beanz" !  :D I guess I never knew much of Allen so I can't say anything negative about him.

But that dumb ass Walter, what a DICK! I cross posted a thread. He deleted a thread of mine that was posted at 1:00 pm. The other thread was posted at 12:45, before the 1 pm thread obviously. :whistle:

He saw the first thread then deleted it after he sent a message about how I went against his authority and posted it after he had already warned me. Look you dumb sheot, if you were smart enough to figure it out and smart enough to tell time, you would see that I did not post after you imposed your authority on me it was posted before the other thread was even posted. That guy is a real dumb ass! Even after I explained it, he still couldn't grasp the concept. I called him a dumb ass and that was my first temp ban. :lol:

Funny becasue even though she thinks she is a god now, stupid morons like Siu Stupid Wind can't even follow their own rules. One rule that I was reminded of several times was that you can no drag material from other sites into that dot suck. But in our last exchange, Stupid said she saw what I wrote about the mods on another site and therefor I could never be allowed to return, permanent ban! 

C'mon, even the real God doesn't bend his own rules! :P

• Heart 1

12 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I don't understand the thrill in getting banned.

• You invited yourself into someone else's home.
  • They allowed you in.
  • They showed you the rules.
  • You disagreed with the rules.
  • You broke the rules intentionally.
  • You got banned.

Seems about right to me.

Except when the rules don't apply to everyone. I must have missed the "don't make fun of Botto rule"

• Heart 3

3 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

• They allowed you in.
  • You got banned.

Seems about right to me.

I'm not so sure you don't get banned by following the rules. I also agree that dude botto was an ass hole. I had no communication with him, never acknowledged the guy. He started in on me so I alerted the mods. Seems that guy had a free for all pass with them. Allowed to insult at will. I fired back at him after several insults then I was threatened with a ban.

I have no problem following the rules if others do as well. But if one guy is allowed to get away with everything, seems pretty unfair. That's when it starts. 

Botto had so much freedom there that I actually thought it might have been Lance himself. Till I did my own investigation and found he was some really feminine wussy type of artist guy. He had criticized how crappy pictures were so once I found his art, I pointed out what a bunch of crap it was. All of a sudden the mods were after me again. I

I mean c'mon, his art was a decorated shopping cart, WTF!

I also found a lecture he gave on video. I sent it to him and pointed out what kind of a sissy he looked like. He got upset and reported me again ha ha! All of a sudden he was Mr. Quit picking on me!  :nyanya:

He ended up deleting the video I found. I guess he was scared the rest of the forums would see what kind of a wuss he really was hiding behind the big screen. :lol:

Nah, I have no problem following the rules but if others are allowed, then I'm firing back without any worries of getting banned over it! ^_^

• Heart 1

20 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

• They allowed you in.
  • You got banned.

Seems about right to me.

Oh but I was playing by the rules SW.  I got pissed off when a guy literally posted a cop getting fucked by a horse with a raging hardon the size of a baseball bat.  For real.  it was obscene and nothing happened to that guy.  That was 10x worse than anything I ever did -- by far -- and he goes on his marry way.  When I spoke to Siu behind the scenes (where Facebook friends) she said it was because he had never done anything like that.  Bullshit.  That asshat was banned at least 3 times since I've been there over a 5 year period.  That's about what my rate was.  Apparently I could have been posting beastiality all this time and not gotten in trouble.

So I called them out on it.  I think his post was so egregious it should have been an immediate ban (at least a month).  It's clear they have two sets of rules for people over there and that doesn't sit well with me.  I'm not mad at the guy who posted it -- I'm mad at the bullshit enforcement.

I don't cause problems here because there's not many problems.  It's not a contentious forum like that was.   I've been here a couple years now and you'll never see any problems from me.

So I'm proud as hell that I got banned over there because I called the mods out.  I did not get banned because of harassment to another member.

• Heart 1

12 minutes ago, dotman17 said:

Oh but I was playing by the rules SW.  I got pissed off when a guy literally posted a cop getting fucked by a horse with a raging hardon the size of a baseball bat.  For real.  it was obscene and nothing happened to that guy.  That was 10x worse than anything I ever did -- by far -- and he goes on his marry way.  When I spoke to Siu behind the scenes (where Facebook friends) she said it was because he had never done anything like that.  Bullshit.  That asshat was banned at least 3 times since I've been there over a 5 year period.  That's about what my rate was.  Apparently I could have been posting beastiality all this time and not gotten in trouble.

So I called them out on it.  I think his post was so egregious it should have been an immediate ban (at least a month).  It's clear they have two sets of rules for people over there and that doesn't sit well with me.  I'm not mad at the guy who posted it -- I'm mad at the bullshit enforcement.

I don't cause problems here because there's not many problems.  It's not a contentious forum like that was.   I've been here a couple years now and you'll never see any problems from me.

So I'm proud as hell that I got banned over there because I called the mods out.  I did not get banned because of harassment to another member.

That nice guy got banned once for wishing that I would die.  :flirtyeyess:

The next time he wished someone would die and it was pointed out Siu declared that he was joking.

2 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

That nice guy got banned once for wishing that I would die.  :flirtyeyess:

The next time he wished someone would die and it was pointed out Siu declared that he was joking.

I also heard that.  Same guy threatens (joke or not) to kill you.  Same guy posts beastiality.  Nothing happens.  There's something very wrong going on over there.

I've had similar problems at a football board. 

I made a post critical of the owner of the team, and got avalanched with personal attacks.  When I complained, I was told that it was my own fault for inciting them, or something.  I knew damn well that if I said the exact same words back to them as they had said to me, I'd be banned.  I just left rather than giving them the satisfaction.  This way I can still show up every now and then and drop another bait post.

3 minutes ago, Reverend_Maynard said:

I've had similar problems at a football board. 

I made a post critical of the owner of the team, and got avalanched with personal attacks.  When I complained, I was told that it was my own fault for inciting them, or something.  I knew damn well that if I said the exact same words back to them as they had said to me, I'd be banned.  I just left rather than giving them the satisfaction.  This way I can still show up every now and then and drop another bait post.

Well this is fun.......but I don't think we're going to get dots reinstated.

Find another hobby dots.  Late is dead to you.

14 minutes ago, dotman17 said:

Same here! My permanent ban started out as a warning for being too hard on another member. This guy claims he did a time on a timed event and posted a link to the results page. So I look at the results page and what he claims on the forum as a ride time is different from the official page. He gets all whiney and complains to the mods. OK, this is is a cycling forum and I see members challenging other members BS all the time. This guy was dumb enough to post the official results page along with his story, what did he expect?

So I was threatened with a ban for ruining this guy's story by Tom! Sorry Tom but the guy was full of BS! Well you ruined his story and I don't  appreciate that. Well it is a cycling forum and members challenge each other on false claims all the time. OK that's it, one week ban!

Well you  know what Tom, you have a soft spot for bull shitters cause you are the biggest one of all. I know you did a great thing by taking up cycling seeing that you had major health issues before you started. But you once posted a story of doing a solo century averaging 20 mph solo, alone for 100 miles. Sorry nobody but nobody goes from a wheel chair and oxygen tank to doing a solo century at a 20 mph average 4 months later. I thought your story was BS back then and I even challenged you on it, You didn't ban me then! But I still say it's bull shit and that's why you have a soft spot for bull shitters, because you are one of them!

Bam! Permanent ban! :lol:

• Heart 1

I joined them back in 2009 and started noticing preferential treatment for certain members immediately.  I used to bug Tom about it but soon found it it was a useless cause.  The treatment started getting worse after Tom left to deal with his health issues.

I got along with a majority of the moderators there, except jsharr.  Jsharr picked on me and actually sent me his balls!  Squirt eventually ate his balls.  

The forum went down hill when SBW started taking over.  Irrational, sensitive and lack of vision; the growth potential there has been stiffened by poor decisions.  Decisions based on emotion rather than reason.

Anywho, I am Sofa King.  OSR.  The Original Supreme Rulah of Foo.  I haven't posted there in a very very long time.  

Shu Fang

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Page Turner said:

...you could invite him to come here.  But then some people would wish that you would die.:TTIWWP:

I'm afraid of guys like him.  It's all they have in life.  I don't think he was always that way.  But I do think his time's running short and his physical ailments limit him in what he can do.  As such, I think he absorbs the talking heads on the TV and can do very little.  That stuff he consumes festers and broods and comes out all warped.  To his credit, at least it wasn't all fox news like my old man.

22 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

I used to be on a forum that had the all time Nazi moderator of all time. EVAR. His name was bpbikes, and he tried to ruin my life. He almost got the best of me, but I pulled it together.

BP didn't moderate.   I have no idea why he was even there. 

I did like him though.   Even though he was a hippie. 

SF 

• Heart 1

Tom's fault was nothing was done at a reasonable pace. Glacially slow was the norm, and to get anything implemented was pulling teeth. But he kept a comradely and communication amongst the staff going strong.

After Tom became ill the staff side became toxic to me, increasingly insular and obsessed with an unquestioned chain of command.  

It appears as if a lot of the staff has gone inactive. 

1 minute ago, Allen said:

Tom's fault was nothing was done at a reasonable pace. Glacially slow was the norm, and to get anything implemented was pulling teeth. 

After Tom became ill the staff side became toxic to me, increasingly insular and obsessed with an unquestioned chain of command.  

It appears as if a lot of the staff has gone inactive. 

You were my favorite mod.   And,  I am stating this to suck up to you. 

Couch 

• Heart 1