Food Lion is having a sale on Dr Pepper

Road Runner

Food Lion is a big hit with the kids when we go to Williamsburg.  We don't have them around here.

I prefer Harris Teeter, but surely it's more spendy.

Feel free to tell them you can have my share of Dr. Pepper as well.  I don't know how people can stomach that stuff.  

9 minutes ago, TrentonStrong said:

Feel free to tell them you can have my share of Dr. Pepper as well.  I don't know how people can stomach that stuff.  

You guys will drink that swill called beer and other alcoholic beverages, but you can't stand soda.   Alcoholic beverages have caused a lot more destruction of peoples lives than soda has, by about a kazillion times.

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Alcoholic beverages have caused a lot more destruction of peoples lives than soda has, by about a kazillion times.

I don't disagree with this at all.  And I don't dislike soda in general (though I typically choose not to drink it).  I simply find Dr. Pepper to be too sweet, with a flavor I don't find especially appealing. 

Seriously, how many are you hitting up? What's the limit? Details please. 

Can you post a few pics from the road? Does Food Lion still offer paper bags? Pick out an attractive cashier and get her to smile for us. Tell her about Page meeting Canned Heat.   :nod head:

• Heart 2

45 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

You guys will drink that swill called beer and other alcoholic beverages, but you can't stand soda.   Alcoholic beverages have caused a lot more destruction of peoples lives than soda has, by about a kazillion times.

I don't drink alcoholic beverages or soda.  OK maybe one soda very couple months.  I used to drink a couple Diet Coke's a day (20 oz.).  After I stopped I realized I had way fewer headaches.  I drink about 40 oz. of coffee a day (one in the morning and one in the evening) and a couple glasses of water.

1 hour ago, Kzoo said:

I don't drink alcoholic beverages or soda.  OK maybe one soda very couple months.  I used to drink a couple Diet Coke's a day (20 oz.).  After I stopped I realized I had way fewer headaches.  I drink about 40 oz. of coffee a day (one in the morning and one in the evening) and a couple glasses of water.

Please, tell us more?   :console:

Just now, AirwickWithCheese said:

I would never intentionally offend Kzoo. Looking at his point, I see how I was wrong. 

I apologize to you Kzoo.   :(

I have lost all respect for you.  I was just warming up to the new meaner Cheese Doodles.  My day is totally shattered.   :(

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I have lost all respect for you.  I was just warming up to the new meaner Cheese Doodles.  My day is totally shattered.   :(

Look, not everyone can be a Road Runner or a Wilbur. Kzoo was just trying to share his story and I was unintentionally rude. 

Turns out his story was much better than Page's.   :mellow:

6 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

No milky ways?     :dontknow:

No coupons.

Food Lion has been giving me coupons for stuff lately that is actually FREE!  Not that "buy one, get one" crap, but totally and unequivocally FREE!  I like these.  I'll get those products even if I don't want them!   :hapydance:

• Heart 1