Fall has just a few minor fallts

Ralphie

I don't recall if gnats are a seasonal thing or not but last week I rode through a swarm of them and they were clustered at the top of a little rise that I powered up with my mouth open.... Got a bunch of them in my mouth before I realized what happened...  Our birds seem to be confused, the past few days they've been chirping up a storm like its spring time?!?! 

6 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

Can't you find some earth worms underneath a cow pie?

I probably could, or under a piece of firewood. One bait shop was open, they didn't have any bait.  How long am I allowed to keep rubbing it in that I don't have to go to work? I figure the first year is fair game.:loveshower:

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I probably could, or under a piece of firewood. One bait shop was open, they didn't have any bait.  How long am I allowed to keep rubbing it in that I don't have to go to work? I figure the first year is fair game.:loveshower:

You have earned it, rub away! 

• Heart 3

2 hours ago, Longjohn said:

Heck, I have been retired for 10+years, and I still poke them once in a while.:whistle:

• Heart 1