#1 rule for being a courteous neighbor

AirwickWithCheese

2 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

2. Please do not mow 10 feet in my yard as a courtesy. Especially do not do this if you are a lawn scalper. It's disrespectful and mowing in my yard does not mean I have succeeded land to you by default. 

A tasteful hedge, with some thorns in it, might cut down on this...

• Heart 2

Your children may play on my swingsets if they are quiet and respectful. Use the garden gate and leave no trace. Unopened box of Moonpies left on front porch makes a suitable thank you. 

My vintage all-American steel swingset is better than yours, we both know this. 

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

2. Please do not mow 10 feet in my yard as a courtesy. Especially do not do this if you are a lawn scalper. It's disrespectful and mowing in my yard does not mean I have succeeded land to you by default. 

This is the most intelligent post you have ever made.  tee.gif.a805f07d1fa1476a699af1f97a57565a.gif

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, Further said:

My favorite neighbor would never be home.

Unless I need to ask them something, like the time I needed to ask my neighbor how to lock my garage door when the power was out.

• Heart 2

2 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

I sometimes mow on the weekends but I do it 11 am or later in case a neighbor is sleeping in.

I've heard neighbors mowing as early as 8 am which is just wrong.

Saturday morning is American tradition and a beautiful sound. Do not mow on Sunday.   :angry:

10 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

You visited MomKirby today. Where is my Story of Today?    :angry:

It wasn't a visit worthy of a story, although we did try two new kinds of cookies today - limited editions from Tate's Bake Shop.  One was an Orange and Cream cookie and one was Coconut Lime.  They were both good, but the Orange and Cream was definitely superior.   :nodhead:

• Awesome 1