What is that tea you got that I liked so much and wish I had some right now?

Randomguy

20 minutes ago, late said:

Describe the tea.

Petite bought it, and it was tasty tea.  From the Tea Source.  It was probably picked by a Chinaman or an Indian, who used those wages to buy food for his family, or opium for himself.  Maybe a hooker or two, as well.  All reasonable uses of income in my book.

Just now, Randomguy said:

Petite bought it, and it was tasty tea.  From the Tea Source.  It was probably picked by a Chinaman or an Indian, who used those wages to buy food for his family, or opium for himself.  Maybe a hooker or two, as well.  All reasonable uses of income in my book.

Oh boy.

Red, black, green, white?

Smoky, strong, mild, unusual flavors?

I like a bunch of different teas. I like what Brits call a good builders tea. In America, it's called English Breakfast, but we usually get it wrong. The Irish version is also nice. Strong, needs cream and sugar.

I also like Darjeeling. I like the expensive ones alright, but my preference are the malty ones. Not expensive, but hard to find.

There is a Chinese green tea that is called 'melon seed' here. I forget the Chinese name, the good stuff is about $100/pound.

I used to make my own builders tea, with a strong Irish influence. That came from using an expensive Assam as the base. The rest of it wasn't expensive, to save $$$.

I googled Ti Kwan Yin, and a bunch of places popped up.

You can get some, if you want it. I've never tried expensive Oollong. Perhaps I should. It's available both green and roasted, which type where you drinking?

https://www.enjoyingtea.com/tikwanyintie.html

Stash usually offers good bang for the buck:

https://www.stashtea.com/products/organic-ti-kuan-yin-oolong-tea

Just for giggles, your avatar, he spent a million bucks over the years perfecting his stereo. His speakers and amps are one off custom units. How good are they? There was a low frequency buzz on a recording that not a speaker in a million could reproduce. His could, and it made him and his friends sick.

Not that I am jealous. Nope, not me.