Boating during this time of the month

Prophet Zacharia

See, now I was trying to be good and save paper by putting the parody right in the original thread and you had to go and make me print out a whole 'nother thread!  I was quite happy but now I'm instantly cranky.  And fat.  and ugly and nobody loves me I'm going to go eat a gallon of ice cream

One time I was in Erie, PA for work and we drove out onto Presque Isle.  The wind out there was amazing, strong and sustained.  

We happened to have a football in the Jeep - I took it and heaved it with everything I had, into the wind, and caught it without moving my feet.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TrentonMakes said:

One time I was in Erie, PA for work and we drove out onto Presque Isle.  The wind out there was amazing, strong and sustained.  

We happened to have a football in the Jeep - I took it and heaved it with everything I had, into the wind, and caught it without moving my feet.

That’s my port. Yeah, it can get breezy.

2 hours ago, TrentonMakes said:

My brother was kayaking at Presque Isle last week and he didn’t invite me.

• Sad 1

It starts getting warm this time of year on the Chesapeake and the water is a comfortable 67F right now.

I miss the 21' boat my brother-in-law and I bought, but I don't miss that boatel and gasoline costs!

It's cheaper to rent a small boat when we want to go out on the Bay since it's not a weekly thing with us.

3 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

@jsharr You’re going to change “this” to “that” and demand a trophy for your work? Foo. ?

I put hard work into my high quality parody.  Look at the name of the boat!  That right there is way more creative than this drivel.  

19 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I put hard work into my high quality parody.  Look at the name of the boat!  That right there is way more creative than this drivel.  

Oh wait, I missed the name on the boat.

No matter, still no score for you.

"Rulz is rulz"

Jsharr

• Heart 1

13 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Oh wait, I missed the name on the boat.

No matter, still no score for you.

"Rulz is rulz"

Jsharr

So turn the meter to "unofficial non scored parody" and see what it comes up with.  No one has to know.  

5 minutes ago, jsharr said:

So turn the meter to "unofficial non scored parody" and see what it comes up with.  No one has to know.  

Give me a minute.  This could cause some funky scoring....

And the unofficial non scored parody score is.............  -38.34

Right about where it should be.

48 minutes ago, jsharr said:

So Mr. Jay Sharr tends to brake rules I see. Sorry for the pun, but it was just too fun.