700,000 won't happen this year

Square Wheels

2 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Actually, it also comes down to when the year ends (time zone).  Strangely enough, this site is based on UTC time.  And it is just now past midnight UTC (GMT).  So as far as this site goes, it is now already 2019. 

We were already dead and didn't know it. We were used by Wheels again.    :(

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Actually, it also comes down to when the year ends (time zone).  Strangely enough, this site is based on UTC time.  And it is just now past midnight UTC (GMT).  So as far as this site goes, it is now already 2019. 

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I'm going to be honest. Most of you clowns aren't very good at drivel. You can't post quality posts all year then expect to post quality drivel at the drop of a hat.  

RR is king.   

You sir, do not know drivel.  RR does not post drivel. 

• Heart 1
  • Whatever 1

Who said huskies would be fun?

Well someone thought this was fun. I was going in the dog yard to get ready to feed. Had 4 dogs out running loose in the yard. Mary managed to get past me and out the gate when I slipped in the mud. Tried to grab her and sister Martha followed. Now it was fun time. They ran to the sheep pen to visit the sheep. Soon bored with sheep they went around the barn to the 10 acre horse pasture. Horses ignored them so they ran laps around the pasture. They saw me watching them but weren't ready to go back yet. Once they were tired they came back and followed me to their pens to get their supper. Now they are laying in their houses sleeping. I would have been happy to skip the run in the mud but someone thought it was a lot of fun.

• Heart 1