I am hungry today.

jsharr

5 minutes ago, jsharr said:

What should I do about this?

I have already had two crescent rolls with a strip of bacon cooked inside, which by the way is a great breakfast treat and a Luna bar.

I do not feel like eating a salad or chicken boob and confused veggies.

Pancakes are always a good option.  Or waffles.  Or both. But with fake syrup.  And lots of real butter.

54 minutes ago, jsharr said:

What should I do about this?

Maybe not eat if possible, like this billionaire:

https://www.businessinsider.com/jack-dorsey-twitter-ceo-diet-intermittent-fasting-2019-4

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey has been very open about his unusual eating habits. In the past, Dorsey has experimented with everything from the more mainstream vegan and Paleo fads to a more rigid routine of intermittent fasting.

Now, Dorsey's unusual eating habits have again garnered a lot of attention, and criticism, after he discussed them on a recent podcast episode.

He told host Ben Greenfield — a fitness influencer who tweeted "anti-vaxx" comments last month — that he eats only one meal a day during the workweek, then fasts for the whole weekend.

Just now, Duckbag said:

Maybe not eat if possible, like this billionaire:

https://www.businessinsider.com/jack-dorsey-twitter-ceo-diet-intermittent-fasting-2019-4

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey has been very open about his unusual eating habits. In the past, Dorsey has experimented with everything from the more mainstream vegan and Paleo fads to a more rigid routine of intermittent fasting.

Now, Dorsey's unusual eating habits have again garnered a lot of attention, and criticism, after he discussed them on a recent podcast episode.

He told host Ben Greenfield — a fitness influencer who tweeted "anti-vaxx" comments last month — that he eats only one meal a day during the workweek, then fasts for the whole weekend.

He sounds like a nutbag if you read the whole article in the link.  You should do this.

@jsharr if you are eating to drop a few pounds..drink more water...and don't forget a little snack ( healthy) mid morning and afternoon.

On the other hand it is okay to eat whatever you want...and not worry about the fat..or gaing weight  at least every now and then..oh yeah and there is portion control... I was making pizza every week for awhile..now it is once a month or so.

13 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

@jsharr if you are eating to drop a few pounds..drink more water...and don't forget a little snack ( healthy) mid morning and afternoon.

On the other hand it is okay to eat whatever you want...and not worry about the fat..or gaing weight  at least every now and then..oh yeah and there is portion control... I was making pizza every week for awhile..now it is once a month or so.

I have had quite a bit of water and I just had 1/4 cup of mixed nuts and that helped quite a bit.  But now I have loosed the Chicken Fried genie and I am not sure what will happen.

17 minutes ago, jsharr said:

But now I have loosed the Chicken Fried genie and I am not sure what will happen.

...three wishes. It's always three wishes.  Think carefully before you use them.  For example, if you wish for a low fat, low calorie chicken fried steak, the genie will interpret that as a wish for a piece of shoe leather, breaded with crusty cricket pieces, and fried to a golden brown in some kind of oil substitute so it turns out soggy.

Much better to just go with an order of chicken and waffles at some New Orleans style breakfast place.  :)

...day before yesterday I was on a bike ride that stretched into early afternoon, so I stopped for lunch. I ordered the tempura udon, which is a plateful of tempura battered and fried vegetables, and a bowl of udon in broth with some seaweed  and fake crab sliced up in it.

Tempura anything is a good choice if you have the chicken fried devil in your heart.