The naked barrista hut

Dottleshead

My sister and I wanted a coffee before she dropped me off at the train station last night near the airport.  We had passed a few independent coffee huts and finally decide to turn back and visit an inconspicuous looking one.  Just your run of the mill business shed.  When we pulled up, I swore to gawd I saw a woman with her back to me turn slightly toward the side and her bare breast was sticking out.  WTF?  Naturally the animal in me did a retake only to discover the barrista was only wearing a single thong and some distasteful adhesive strips over her nipples (think flesh tone band-aids with smeared lipstick on them). That's it.  Basically from the moment I caught that initial glimpse of her, this young woman did not get better and I was not feeling it anymore.  I think she may have even been pregnant, and after conversation initiated by my sister about my father, she mentioned this senior living place called Shag (no pun intended) -- which Lou Pinella advertises for in the greater Seattle area.  I suppose it really turned me off when she didn't even know who the hell he was (major league baseball manager for those not in the know).  Of course I joke but I did begin to see hear a very ignorant person every time she opened her mouth.  She was nice but my next thought was -- holy crap I feel sorry for you parading your marginally attractive body in public like this to earn cash (I'd hate to know if there was any side business) and immediately thought of some scumbags in high school that I knew who started some of these bikini/skin espresso kiosks.  She works for clowns like that.  Pathetic really.  Sorry.  But it wasn't until I received the bill -- almost $16 w/ tip for two iced coffees that I realized I was the sorry ass loser.

And the worst part?  I didn't finish the drink and threw it out.  Total crap.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Zealot said:

Not sure I’d be very comfortable with a server of any type of food or drink being naked. Seems unsanitary.  

Right.  There was definitely a slime factor to it and I just wanted to get out of there.  Funny, my sister knew about all of it.  Told me we were going to pay for it.  I guess she had run into it in the past -- or more realistically probably knew some people who did that for a living.

2 minutes ago, Dottie said:

And, by any chance, were you also ogling the naked barista dudes?  Hopefully they were relatively well groomed (a la the jsharr), so you and your sis could ponder them as objects as well?

I must say it was a pretty creepy experience going through the drive thru with my sister.  And the fact she knew the lowdown on the naked barrista coffee scene made it even more creepier. I've known they've existed and actually visited one on the peninsula years ago just for the experience -- but except for a small patch covering her frontal parts and some adhesive strips over here nipples -- she was nude. Honestly, I just found it weird.  

7 minutes ago, Dottie said:

I must say it was a pretty creepy experience going through the drive thru with my sister.  And the fact she knew the lowdown on the naked barrista coffee scene made it even more creepier. I've known they've existed and actually visited one on the peninsula years ago just for the experience -- but except for a small patch covering her frontal parts and some adhesive strips over here nipples -- she was nude. Honestly, I just found it weird.  

I do find it odd you take an endless stream of photos in the Bothell joint, but offer none here from your hut rendezvous.  Odd.