Square Wheels Cycling

Well after trying a couple of times...I have a allergic reaction to my balsam & cedar Yankee Candle...:( My voice gets hoarse as the throat a bit scratchy..unfortunately...So I have 1 candle not used and one just used about 4 nights..and it is the ..like 6 inch candle :(. I will see if anyone wants them..they were like $16 each.

• Sad 2

I believe it’s the leading cause of residential fires - but I’m too lazy to confirm that so I’ll just go with that.

• Haha 1

I was just reading about cedar and allergies. Apparently among loggers and those in the lumber industry it is a known occupational hazard. 

48 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

No candles in my house for this very reason.

My wife gave them up when she noticed soot on the ceiling. I sort of liked the aroma but not the candles so that was good. 

• Like 1

This is why I like a diffuser with essential oils. No flames. I control the intensity of the scent. Dogs cannot get burnt.  And no essential oils are not a cure or substitute for medical treatment 

10 minutes ago, Airehead said:

This is why I like a diffuser with essential oils. No flames. I control the intensity of the scent. Dogs cannot get burnt.  And no essential oils are not a cure or substitute for medical treatment 

Yup...I think I am gonna look for one..

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Airehead said:

I was just reading about cedar and allergies. Apparently among loggers and those in the lumber industry it is a known occupational hazard. 

Cedar chips are good for keeping away moths that eat clothing. Also the reason for cedar chest furniture. If it bothers bugs, it may also bother people.

I don't like candles for the fire hazard plus they can leave soot and wax buildup on things.

11 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Yup...I think I am gonna look for one..

Your allergies may not improve.  Vapors in the air are vapors in the air.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, maddmaxx said:

Your allergies may not improve.  Vapors in the air are vapors in the air.

:angry: Damn it @maddmaxx stop with the negative vibes ...:P. I'm gonna give it a shot anyway

• Haha 1
59 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

I’m sure not everyone would view you losing your voice as a bad thing. 

My wife got a lot of razzing from her family when she had laryngitis. I got a lot of congratulations. 

• Hugs 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, petitepedal said:

:angry: Damn it @maddmaxx stop with the negative vibes ...:P. I'm gonna give it a shot anyway

Just don’t use cedar oil. I will send you some once you have a diffuser. I think I will send you stress away blend and then spive of nutmeg and cinnamon 

My massage therapist friend ..suggested an inexpensive one that I might be able to pick up locally..she said to look for cool mist over a heat thing...If I cant pick up one locally..Amazon will Shirley ship...

• Like 1