I wish I lived on a farm like Timmy

AirwickWithCheese

43 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

That would have been a good life. I think even better than being a bag boy at the Winn Dixie on Old Buncombe Road.   

You'd be dead by now, though, so there is that to consider.

And, you got to watch drivel about living on a farm like Timmy.

I'm considering retiring early. Resigning more accurate. I need to find a small farm surrounded by pretty women. No snakes, lots of collies and jack russells. 

Church twice on Sundays, men wear ties. The ladies wear hats and peach, violet, or chiffon sun dresses. 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I'm considering retiring early. Resigning more accurate. I need to find a small farm surrounded by pretty women. No snakes, lots of collies and jack russells. 

Church twice on Sundays, men wear ties. The ladies wear hats and peach, violet, or chiffon sun dresses. 

I think Hooterville would be just right for you. Or maybe buy a farm in Cornfield county.

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

Why do child TV stars seem to disappear in adulthood?  From TV and film, I mean.  Except for Opie of course.  

Bill Mumy did OK after his Lost in Space days. He played Lennier in Babylon 5 in 109 episodes. 

One little known fact is that he was in Barnes & Barnes who created the novelty song Fish Heads.

• Awesome 1