Happy Friday!

petitepedal

6 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Do tires blow out these days or just picked up a nail?

Did she change it herself or were you her knight in shining armor?!?!

She had a bubble caused by reckless entry into the driveway. It’s a 2 car driveway with only one lane into the street. Easy to take the lazy way, but damages tires. My daughter did the same thing when she lived here. Bubble was golf ball size and tire dealer said she could drive on it a month ago. Bad advice. We had AAA tow it to a different tire dealer. 

4 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

She had a bubble caused by reckless entry into the driveway. It’s a 2 car driveway with only one lane into the street. Easy to take the lazy way, but damages tires. My daughter did the same thing when she lived here. Bubble was golf ball size and tire dealer said she could drive on it a month ago. Bad advice. We had AAA tow it to a different tire dealer. 

Did "reckless" ever come up in the conversation you two had on the flat?

• Haha 1

I spent the morning reconciling my credit card accounts (7).  They're a hassle because all the info in the online states sometimes don't match the total owed plus pending charges.  For example, they often take my 15th of the month payment off my total but don't list it in the online activity for a couple days.

Meanwhile, the TV ran in the background with a deluge of Medicare Advantage commercials including one where a dog barks and we're told he's telling us not to miss the Dec. 7th deadline.  My pension has an excellent 75% subsidized Medicare Supplemental, so I ignore the ads.