Does this apply if we are posting about Razor?

jsharr
Go to solution Solved by Kzoo,

Dear @Razors Edge,

I have been informed that I have to be nice to you.  I have to rethink all the past nastiness from me over the last several years that was directed towards you.  And since I was probably a bad influence on @jsharrwick, I feel some responsibility for his aggressive behavior (behaviouuur for our northern friends) towards you.  With this in consideration, mega-sincere apologies are warranted,.......... but that ain't happen'n

Good Day,

Kzoo

CC: @jsharrwick

• Thank You 1
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Dear @Razors Edge,

I have been informed that I have to be nice to you.  I have to rethink all the past nastiness from me over the last several years that was directed towards you.  And since I was probably a bad influence on @jsharrwick, I feel some responsibility for his aggressive behavior (behaviouuur for our northern friends) towards you.  With this in consideration, mega-sincere apologies are warranted,.......... but that ain't happen'n

Good Day,

Kzoo

Ditto

• Thank You 1

6 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Dear @Razors Edge,

Good Day,

Kzoo

This is truly beautiful and much appreciated.  You are a kind and wonderful person. Bless your heart.

8 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Well, if people don't have anything nice to say... :mellow:

I am trying my best to avoid this sort of behavior, even though my tongue bleeds.  Really, really trying for SW cycling.

This is good fun, and a no harm, no foul sort of thing.  Sure, it can be taken the wrong way, aimed at the wrong people, or done in malice, but THIS THREAD is ball busting for the fun of ball busting.  :happyanim: Probably a "guy thing", but I can see that there may be a challenge to know when it is "real" vs "fun".  

• Heart 1
  • Thank You 1

Just now, Razors Edge said:

This is good fun, and a no harm, no foul sort of thing.  Sure, it can be taken the wrong way, aimed at the wrong people, or done in malice, but THIS THREAD is ball busting for the fun of ball busting.  :happyanim: Probably a "guy thing", but I can see that there may be a challenge to know when it is "real" vs "fun".  

Thanks. Just want us to try and not call out people in negative ways.

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

You are a good egg.  If you weren't, I would not have started this.  I thought about using @donkpow or @Dottles as my punching bag but did not want to hear the whining and crying.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, jsharrwick said:

You are a good egg.  If you weren't, I would not have started this.  I thought about using @donkpow or @Dottles as my punching bag but did not want to hear the whining and crying.

Well, @donkpow has the skills to make you "pay" for that sort of nonsense.  @Dottles is a damn pussycat. 

• Heart 1