I like to live dangerously......

Zephyr

9 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

I am in the middle or renovating our shower in the master bathroom.  It is still used, just not the shower.  Today I had an insert piece of wood that I took up to the bathroom and then wanted to mark it where I wanted to cut.  However I forgot my pencil down at the saw, so I grabbed my wife's mascara/ eye liner/ pencil thingy and marked my wood with that.

She probably won't notice until she gets ready for work on Monday, but if I suddenly vanish on Monday, send help.  (And this message to the cops)

Just don't tell the guys over on the woodworker's forum what you did.  You might have to turn in your man card. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Zephyr said:

I am in the middle or renovating our shower in the master bathroom.  It is still used, just not the shower.  Today I had an insert piece of wood that I took up to the bathroom and then wanted to mark it where I wanted to cut.  However I forgot my pencil down at the saw, so I grabbed my wife's mascara/ eye liner/ pencil thingy and marked my wood with that.

She probably won't notice until she gets ready for work on Monday, but if I suddenly vanish on Monday, send help.  (And this message to the cops)

You might want to clean the tip ...and tell her.

Really, she's drawing it near her sensitive eye.

• Heart 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Kirby said:

Just throw it out and she'll think she lost it.  I agree with Shootingstar, she shouldn't use it again.

That doesn’t work.  T,he husband always gets blamed.  Wipe it with a tissue and don’t say a word.  :) 
Oh, but next time, use a thumbnail to mark the wood.  

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Kirby said:

Just throw it out and she'll think she lost it.  I agree with Shootingstar, she shouldn't use it again.

15 hours ago, shootingstar said:

Hrummph.  Just clean the tip well. No eye infection.

We have been married 33 years.  Of course I told her..., just to see the expression on her face.  She just laughed and said "Of course you did...., "  Followed quickly by "If I get a splinter, I am coming after you"

• Awesome 2
  • Haha 2