Have you ever sharted?

Randomguy

I am thinking that jsharrtt has.  I have had a couple sharts in my life, other than when I come here and jsharrt is posting.

Once, I was walking to meet a date when I first came to NYC and had to fart, but sharted instead.  Gross!  There was a pharmacy across the street, I bought a small bag of baby wipes, then went into a restaurant's restroom and threw the underwear out and cleaned up, then met my date for a nice night.  I told her that I was out of clean underwear when she asked why I wasn't wearing any.

I've never done that.  If there is any doubt that it might be more than just gas, I don't let it pass.

Control freaks like you piss me off.  Live dangerously I say.  When you concentrate on not sharting, you get so focused you cannot see the world around you.  This can be dangerous.

I may have shit my pants, but at least I did not run into a gate.  

Just saying.

• Haha 1

It was quite a surprise both times for me!  I imagine that once I hit 85 or so that I will be sharting more often than I will want to admit.

It will happen to you.

At the rate my body is breaking down, if I make it to 85 which isn't likely, sharting will be the least of my problems.  

• 3 years later...