Covid In The House…

ChrisL

My wife & I have been fighting a bug the past few days. Yesterday she took a Covid test and is positive.  Took a second test from a different manufacturer and still positive… I tested negative but figured I was doomed so we really aren’t separating.

Interesting in that I feel like absolute crap today, WOChrisL feels fine except for congestion and I’m still negative!?!?

Strange…

• Sad 3
  • Hugs 2

I've had a "cold" for over a week.  Went from a sort throat to a runny nose to a cough and then raspy cough.  Seemingly around the corner on this but it has been shitty sleeping for a while now - even with NyQuil which wears off around 2am :angry:  No testing, though.

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

Surprisingly still negative and WOChrisL and I haven’t been separating.  I still feel like crap from some other bug but it ain’t Covid…. WOChrisL seems fine with just mild congestion.  She went for a walk yesterday evening while I sat wrapped under blankets.  I’m not running fever but have been really cold the last two days?   I do feel like I’m turning the corner today though.  

• Heart 2
  • Hugs 1

On 3/14/2024 at 8:28 AM, ChrisL said:

My wife & I have been fighting a bug the past few days. Yesterday she took a Covid test and is positive.  Took a second test from a different manufacturer and still positive… I tested negative but figured I was doomed so we really aren’t separating.

Interesting in that I feel like absolute crap today, WOChrisL feels fine except for congestion and I’m still negative!?!?

Strange…

That's kind of how my wife and I played it.  It's a package deal in our house. Interesting though the last time she caught it, I did not.

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, ChrisL said:

Surprisingly still negative and WOChrisL and I haven’t been separating.  I still feel like crap from some other bug but it ain’t Covid…. WOChrisL seems fine with just mild congestion.  She went for a walk yesterday evening while I sat wrapped under blankets.  I’m not running fever but have been really cold the last two days?   I do feel like I’m turning the corner today though.  

I never caught it a couple Christmases ago when basically my complete extended family had it.