Saturday morning chores

petitepedal

My chore is waiting for my new passport to come in the mail. 
In the meantime I’m heading to the Wildlife Refuge to hike two trails. BuffCarla will probably still be sleeping when I get back. Then my second chore happens: making a pot of coffee.

• Heart 2
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

In the meantime I’m heading to the Wildlife Refuge to hike two trails. BuffCarla will probably still be sleeping when I get back. Then my second chore happens: making a pot of coffee.

I just realized I need to renew the old passport also.  I think I can do that at the county store, but owl need to check that oot.

Laundry now.  Coffee made.  Met my goal of over 8 hours on the old CPAP sleep clock.  Thinking aboot some possible garden cleanup after a little reading.  One reason I like winter weather is I never have to feel like I am missing oot on beeyootiful weather when I stay inside.  OTOH it might just be nice enough to read ootside this morning.

• Heart 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ralphie said:

Dogs fed and let out,  Now doing my weekly sleep catch-up but the granddog has other ideas. 

Judie is trying to take a nap but Jax has other ideas. I put the training collar on him and he decided to take a nap too. That thing is magic.

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, BuffJim said:

My wait was rewarded. It showed up, and I can roam the world until 2034. Thinking of a weekend getaway to Niagara on the Lake for my birthday next month.

• Heart 2

12 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

My wait was rewarded. It showed up, and I can roam the world until 2034. Thinking of a weekend getaway to Niagara on the Lake for my birthday next month.

Judie and I will be at Niagara Falls Canada April 2nd 3rd, and 4th.

• Awesome 2