Aztek sighting

petitepedal

Time flies so fast when you get old.  I remember when I saw my first Aztec, It was parked on the other side of a large empty parking lot from where I was.  I asked my wife: "What in the heck is that thing?".  I drove across the parking lot to get a better look at it.  I couldn't believe anyone would make a vehicle that ugly or that anyone would buy it if they did.  It's a shame Hillary's didn't work out better for him.  I would never have suspected them to fall apart like that, I just thought they were ugly.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Longjohn said:

Time flies so fast when you get old.  I remember when I saw my first Aztec, It was parked on the other side of a large empty parking lot from where I was.  I asked my wife: "What in the heck is that thing?".  I drove across the parking lot to get a better look at it.  I couldn't believe anyone would make a vehicle that ugly or that anyone would buy it if they did.  It's a shame Hillary's didn't work out better for him.  I would never have suspected them to fall apart like that, I just thought they were ugly.

Hey, us machines have feelings too!  If I looked like that, I would not blame my parts for falling off in shame.

• Heart 1