...and the glow in the dark watch award goes to........

Mr. Beanz

I love this Armitron watch. Mainly because wearing a watch at night I always get the time without having to push a button, like the G shock types. This sucker is always glowing! Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, look down at my nightstand where I keep my watch box and see it glowing. Half asleep most times I have to shake my head and look over to see what it is, oh the watch! :D

Dinner the other night, sucker even glows in low light!

Flash on

01.jpg

Flash off

02.jpg

Same watch box in the light and dark! :lol:

03.jpg

04.jpg

• Heart 2

20 minutes ago, Mr. Beanz said:

I love this Armitron watch. Mainly because wearing a watch at night I always get the time without having to push a button, like the G shock types. This sucker is always glowing! Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, look down at my nightstand where I keep my watch box and see it glowing. Half asleep most times I have to shake my head and look over to see what it is, oh the watch! :D

Dinner the other night, sucker even glows in low light!

Flash on

01.jpg

I don't see numbers either but I do see "CASIO" not Armitron?!?!?  Am I seeing things?!?! 

• Heart 2

19 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

I don't see numbers either but I do see "CASIO" not Armitron?!?!?  Am I seeing things?!?! 

Oh dang ha ha ha! I always get mixed up with Armitron and Casio. :lol:

There are numbers are on the outside ring, 10, 20, 30 and so on. :P

• Heart 2

4 minutes ago, Mr. Beanz said:

Oh dang ha ha ha! I always get mixed up with Armitron and Casio. :lol:

There are numbers are on the outside ring, 10, 20, 30 and so on. :P

Pretty much one in the same.  I have a nice Seiko I got for my 40th that I need to have repaired.  It's a nice watch but lately I've just been wearing the Citizen Eco Drive Aviator style watch my brother gave me before he passed away.  I have a nice gold Tag that's been collecting dust in my closet also...  

Here a weird watch/Halloween spook story... So my brother who passed away gave me that watch and another watch that is a Seiko diver's watch.  The middle brother had the same watch just with a different face color that he bought about 20 years ago.  So when I got back from visiting my brother who passed I figured the middle brother would like the divers watch so I gave it to him.  He stopped dead in his tracks when I gave it to him with his mouth open.... I said you OK bro?!?!?  Tears welled up in his eyes and he said the watch I have like this worked perfectly for 20+ years and it died the day Ron passed away...  No freaking way... Coincidence or was it was a sign...  

• Heart 2

I haven't checked my Tag in a while but every 3-4 years I need to replace the battery and it costs me about $40.  Yeah probably more than many Timex watches... 

4 minutes ago, 2Far said:

I currently have 4 operating : 2 Tags and 2 Timex Ironmans.

LOL, I just had a battery replaced on one of the Tags and it was more than the cost of a Timex.