Happy Friday...weekend plans anyone?

petitepedal

I am off...It is 6 AM...I woke about 4 :ban: I think the benadryl wore off..had a train at 4 and another one just a few minutes ago..Yay for Canadian Pacific :angry: :angry:    I am enjoying tea with honey & a bagel with peanut butter... A hot and windy day expected...but things are going to cool off according to the weatherheads!!

My goal is to do a little cleaning and organizing each day this weekend...getting the inside ready for hibernation season :P

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning

The wife and I have the day off so we have the mountain bikes loaded up and heading out to Sparta / La Crosse area for the weekend.

That sounds like some fun!

I have to mow the lawn this morning, get measured for a tuxedo, and go work a ten hour shift.

Tomorrow is a twelve hour and then Sunday is mine own! Though I will have networking homework to finish, Topologies and Ethernet standards, Yay!

Oh, Oh, and mine wife returned from Turkey yesterday night! She is still easily quite weepy but is going to get stronger now she has me to lean on a bit.

I have a packed day today trying to get my desk cleaned off.  Saturday running school starts back up.  Then we have a 50 mile charity tandem ride-- last trip before the tandem centruy next week.  Sunday is the only fundraiser of the year for my school.  They expect me to be there.

Sorry for not following this.  What happened with her day?

Post started on other Forum, her father had a massive embolism and was catatonic in the hospital in Ankara, where she is from, 6500 miles away from us.

She rushed home to be able to see him, he was brain dead and going rapidly, before he passed. they buried him Friday and she returned home yesterday.

Tried to find original post there but the search function is wonky. 

Aire- She loved the painting and the art! Brought a smile to her face.

we have our annual parish 40 hours devotions starting Sunday. I'm playing classical guitar for the meditiaion during Benediction Sunday night

other than that me and Rich are going out to Merv's bike shop tommorrow. I need a new derailleur hanger

Going back to VA to visit family and friends. Activities include bike riding, dinner, beer, church, breakfast, bike ride and dinner.  Monday we're going to Ohiopyle PA to ride portions of the Great Allegheny Passage and see Frank Lloyd Wright's Falling Water.  Back home on Wed.