星州炒米粉 Dinner for New Years Eve

maddmaxx

I am having one of those I-can't-get-full kind of days. I was obsessing over pizza. Then we drove by Taco Bell. Mexican pizza with double chicken and a double decker taco supreme, please. Girl hooked me up with that pizza; it was loaded with chicken. Then I ate a little package of Hostess donuts. I think I may be full for a little bit now.

• Heart 3

Tonight I'm stir-frying mussels with onions, garlic, ginger root, red peppers and shanghai bok choy with noodles. There will be an appy with tiny sourdough bread with cambert cheese and pomegranate seeds on top. There might be hot smoked salmon pieces. I'm not, since he bought that.  Wine on the side. Rhubarb-strawberry little flan with whipped cream flavoured with wine.

Tomorrow will be store-bought sushi and sashimi.  Appy will be cucumber slices with salmon roe.

• Heart 2

6 minutes ago, Dchiefransom said:

Looks tasty. Reminds me of a New Year's Eve in Singapore.

I'd love to be there that time of year.  I've only been in the summer.  Oldest son was next door in Malaysia last night however.  That looked like real fun on a street of open air restaurants with fireworks from the other side of the city.