Jump to content

Crashing


Randomguy
 Share

Recommended Posts



5 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Aw.  I thought this would be about bike crashes.

I'm at 3 for the year.

One near miss so far this year  on my new crosser.  Riding a gravel section that was a little muddy so went wide on the high side of the trail and pedal strike on a rock I didn’t see launched me through the mud and I nearly ate sheot.

Oh and I was whooping and hollering the whole time!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

One near miss so far this year  on my new crosser.  Riding a gravel section that was a little muddy so went wide on the high side of the trail and pedal strike on a rock I didn’t see launched me through the mud and I nearly ate sheot.

Oh and I was whooping and hollering the whole time!

All of mine have been work commutes.  I went down the other day in the soft snow.  That one was funny and I got up laughing.  Smashed my lunch up a little.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I have just started watching this show, two episodes deep.  I am torn, and think it might have potential.  There are funny things, but sorta tragic in a way so far.

I just started watching this a few episodes ago as well.  I actually tuned in because Artie Lange was listed as one of the stars, and I wanted to see how he was doing with all his recent drug problems,  But I guess he was on the earlier seasons, because he hasn't been on the shows I've seen. It's curious,  but so far I've liked it enough to keep watching.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kirby said:

I just started watching this a few episodes ago as well.  I actually tuned in because Artie Lange was listed as one of the stars, and I wanted to see how he was doing with all his recent drug problems,  But I guess he was on the earlier seasons, because he hasn't been on the shows I've seen. It's curious,  but so far I've liked it enough to keep watching.

Me too.  I most often give shows a chance to get going, with a few exceptions.  I am a few more episodes in, and I am rooting for Pete.  I don't like his wife situation, but I feel for him and I want to witness his transformation.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Kirby said:

I just started watching this a few episodes ago as well.  I actually tuned in because Artie Lange was listed as one of the stars, and I wanted to see how he was doing with all his recent drug problems,  But I guess he was on the earlier seasons, because he hasn't been on the shows I've seen. It's curious,  but so far I've liked it enough to keep watching.

Finished the first season.  I like it.  There is an ominous tone, though, in that there are brief peaks and horrible cratering, which I am feeling acutely right now.  I am rooting for Pete.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Randomguy said:

Finished the first season.  I like it.  There is an ominous tone, though, in that there are brief peaks and horrible cratering, which I am feeling acutely right now.  I am rooting for Pete.

Was Artie Lange  in season 1?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...